Weber Technical Help / Status Check
Current Lead Times:
|Weber Item||Estimated time
(including Signature Series)
|1 to 2 weeks||Attenuators||1 to 2 weeks|
|Bias Rites||1 to 2 weeks|
|Amp Kits||3 to 4 weeks|
|Cabinets||3 to 4 weeks|
|Amp Parts, Beam Blockers, etc.||1 to 3 days|
PHONE HOURS: 9am - 4pm EST / Monday through Friday
Orders, Status, Tracking
Tech help, Speaker recommendations
To reach us by phone 8AM to 4PM EST, Monday through Friday, our Tech Line is NOW 765-480-1376
We prefer that all Order Status be requested by email, so we have a chance to gather all the information and respond to you accurately.
We will not be able to answer Order Status requests by phone.
Important Information About Our Company, Shipping, Warranty, and Returns.
1) Weber Speakers are hand-built and made to order. Please allow 7-10 working days for a speaker to be built and then shipped.
2) Weber Amp Kits include all parts necessary to build a vintage-style guitar amp. They include no instructions, however, and are intended for experienced builders who can follow a schematic and/or layout. The schematics and layouts are downloadable images on our amp kits ordering page. We do not provide printouts.
3) Weber Custom Cabinets -- including all cabinets for amp kits -- are also hand-built and made to order. The lead time for our cabinets can be anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks.
4) Electronic devices - such as the MASS, MiniMass, Bias Rite, etc. - are built in-house. Please allow 7-10 working days for these products to ship.
5) Electronic components - resistors, capacitors, transformers, etc. - pending inventory availability will ship within a few days of the order. Due to the complexity and quantity of the part numbers associated with these components, we request that you use our online ordering form for all component orders.
6) We recone Weber Speakers and select other speakers. Check our Reconing Services link for more information.
7) We use FedEx ground shipping in the United States. We do not under any circumstances use UPS.
8) Shipping is manually calculated when the order is put into our data system. You will receive an email from FedEx with the tracking number of your order when the package is ready to ship. (Please note that this tracking number may not be active until the following business day).
9) All Weber products carry a 30-day warranty against manufacturer's defects.
10) There is a 25% restocking fee for all returned products that are not defective.
11) If you choose to pay via PayPal, you will receive an email with the total shortly after your order.