– Tweed style, 3 octal, 2-9 pin socket holes
– 2 Channel, 2 Inputs per channel, 2 Volume, Tone, Power, Fuse, Standby, Pilot Light
– Original GROUND switch lettering replaced with STANDBY
Scratches will be present, and/or screen printing blemishes – We will always pick out the very best looking one for you. These are great if you’re using a faceplate and you wouldn’t see any scratches anyway. If you need a faceplate, email C.J. and let’s talk.
– High quality 16ga polished stainless steel
– Special screen lettering paint resists chemicals and abrasion
– All lettering centered properly and aligned with control layout
– Our chassis products may require some modifications for a particular application, such as accommodating the transformers and chokes to be used.
Accordingly, these chassis products are best suited for experienced amp builders who have the necessary knowledge and tools to effect the modifications.
There are no reviews yet.