5G9 Tremolux screenprinting on our 5E7 chassis! Want to build a Tremolux but having difficulty finding a chassis? This one will work!
This chassis will work for the 1955-1960 Narrow Panel Tweed Tremolux models 5E9, 5E9-A and 5G9.
– Tweed style, 3 octal, 3-9 pin socket holes
– 2 Channel, 2 Inputs per channel, 2 Volume, Tone, Speed, Depth, Power, Fuse, Standby, Pilot Light, Ground
– High quality 16ga polished stainless steel
– Special screen lettering paint resists chemicals and abrasion
– All lettering centered properly and aligned with control layout
– Our chassis products may require some modifications for a particular application, such as accommodating the transformers and chokes to be used.
Accordingly, these chassis products are best suited for experienced amp builders who have the necessary knowledge and tools to effect the modifications.