Single-ended KT66 design for harmonica. Makes a good guitar amp as well. 15-20W
If you would like this kit assembled for you by one of our techs, you can email your request HERE. for a build quote.
• View Cab Covering options •
• View All Cabinet Dimensions •
Thank you for your interest in Weber Amplifier Kits. We would like for you to read the following information so you are aware of some of the issues involved with building an amp kit.
• We provide a layout and a schematic, but we do not include step by step assembly instructions.
• Troubleshooting advice can be found in the Kitbuilding section of the Forums
• Kits with cabinets ship as one complete shipment.
• Lead time for kits is at least 4 weeks and ebbs and flows with the world’s production/supply.
• All kits are shipped with signature required for delivery.
Please Read: The complexity of Weber kits ranges from very simple to extremely complex. We do not recommend anyone attempting to build any of our kits that are rated at 3 or higher in complexity unless you have the assistance of a qualified amp builder or electronics technician. Because of the sensitivities to wire placement, grounding schemes, and other parts related issues, troubleshooting the potential malfunctions and noises can be very frustrating without the experience and knowledge. All Weber amplifier kits have lethal voltages that are present even after power is removed. You must exercise extreme caution when working with high voltages. Before ordering any of these kits, you should look over the schematics and layouts provided for each kit to ensure there is enough information for you to feel comfortable building the kit. Click here for an explanation of complexity ratings.
• Check out some photos of kits built by our customers
• BOM (Bill Of Materials) for all kits we offer (MS Excel format)
“Hey guys, these kits aren’t Lego™ sets. They require some thought, experience, and the correct tools. If you do not think you have the time, ability, nor tools to do this, maybe this isn’t for you right now. If you still want to build one of our kits, but are a little uncertain, please enlist the aid of a qualified tech.” — Ted Weber.
FINE PRINT: Weber kits are sold only with the guarantee from the buyer, builder, and subsequent seller that no trademarked names or company logos other than Weber or the builders name will be placed anywhere on the kit. By clicking the submit button on the order form, the buyer is certifying his or her compliance with this agreement and guarantee. Failure to comply may result in legal action by the owner of the logo or trademarked name. Buyer agrees to absolve Weber of any legal liability which may result from noncompliance of the agreement.
There are no reviews yet.