– Tweed style, 1 octal, 4-9 pin socket holes
– Reverb Mix, Dwell, Tone, Vibrato Intensity, Speed, Power, Pilot Light, Fuse, IN/OUT & footswitch jack holes.
– Chassis is set up for 3 tube Vibrato and 3 knob Reverb.
Please Note: This chassis is unique and is not a copy of a vintage model. The fiber board includes eyelets arranged for the components used in the common three knob reverb and the three tube vibrato. You should have a good understanding of the operation of both circuits and their implementation before purchasing this chassis.
– High quality 16ga polished stainless steel
– Special screen lettering paint resists chemicals and abrasion
– All lettering centered properly and aligned with control layout
– Our chassis products may require some modifications for a particular application, such as accommodating the transformers and chokes to be used.
Accordingly, these chassis products are best suited for experienced amp builders who have the necessary knowledge and tools to effect the modifications.
Brass Grounding Plate
– Precisely punched with no material mounding or shearing around hole.
Fiber Eyelet Board
– Dense paper laminate with high dielectric strength and moisture resistance to prevent ‘Tweed’ disease.
– Routed and machined on CNC milling machines for clean edges and perfectly aligned holes.
– All eyelets retinned for ease of soldering.